How to upgrade to Windows 11? Having a PC is something that needs a lot of maintenance or it would just not be a smooth-running device. The main thing that needs to be well upgraded is your operating system as this would not only make your device up to date but allow you to experience the newest features. There has been the recent launch of Windows 11 which made a lot of buzz for the new features it has to offer to the users of the tech world. Are you too a regular user of a device that has its operating system still running as Windows 10?
It’s time to make a change to your device and upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11. Now you can look for the Win 10 upgrades in many ways which need different steps to be followed. Are you also in need of upgrading your operating system but worried about the thought that, how to upgrade windows 10 to 11? Then you are in the right place. This article below explains all the ways to upgrade your windows in simple and easy steps.
New Features of Windows 11
Before solving the question “how to upgrade to Windows 11?” You should have a basic idea of what are the new features you are getting with this upgrade. Let’s have a look at all the new features that Windows 11 provides you:
Integrated Android Apps
One of the most awaited features that have now finally made it to Windows is the support for Android apps which is going to make it even more convenient for the users now to access all the Android apps in Windows.
Multiple Virtual Desktops
You can now very easily manage multiple desktops on your device and multi-task according to your work. This feature is very much it for people with extreme load and who tend to do a lot of intricate multitasking on their devices.
Convenient Transition from Monitor to Laptop
Windows 11 allows the user to make a quick transition between switching it from a monitor to a laptop which was quite a task to do but with this newly added feature it is now an easy task that the user can easily handle.
Xbox Tech for your Improved Gaming
Windows 11 also has a feature that improves gaming features on your device. It makes your gaming experience better than ever in its new updated version.
The overall performance of the operating system is improved with this new update and it makes it better than the previous one as it removes all the failings faced in the previous one.
As you are now through with the advanced feature that want you to get all the answers to: How to Upgrade Windows 10 to 11 ? We have a detailed analysis below.
Read more: HOW TO FIX A WINDOWS BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH (BSOD): TECH GUIDE
Is Your Device Compatible with Windows 11?
Before installing Windows 11 on your device, you should make sure whether your device is compatible with running this new upgraded version of Windows. For that you much check for the following eligibility criteria:
- Your PC must have a processor that is 1GHz along with 2 cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or system on an (SoC) chip.
- It should have a memory of 4GB (RAM) and a storage of 64GB or more.
- A graphic card working with DirectX 12 Or driver WDDM 2.0.
- A high-definition display.
- Reliable internet connection and a Microsoft account.
These are all the criteria that your device needs to fulfill to operate with Windows 11.
Different Ways to Upgrade Windows
1. Upgrade using ISO File
To upgrade your Windows with the use of an ISO file, follow the given steps:
- Go to the website of Microsoft Support
- Now go on the option under the “Download Windows 11 disk ISO”
- Select the” Windows 11” option.
- Next click on the “Download” option and after that select your installation language.
- To save the ISO file in your system click on the option “Download”
- Now give a right click to the ISO file and open with “Windows Explorer”
- Now give the mounted drive a left navigation pane & tap on the “Setup”.
- Next click on the “change how windows setup downloads update” option.
- Then select the option “ Not right now” & hit the “ Next” button at the bottom.
- After that accept the terms and conditions.
- Now click on “Install “ and get your Windows upgraded.
After you follow all the above-mentioned steps, you will be able to have your Windows upgraded.
2. Upgrade using Windows Update
After the launch of the new Windows, after some time you will be able to make the update manually to the new version. Follow the given steps to update your Windows 10 to 11:
- First of all, go to your “Settings” option.
- Now go for the “update and security”
- Now click on the “Windows Update”.
- Then go on the “Download and Install” button
- Now click on the “Restart Now “ button.
After all these steps you are all set with the upgrading of your windows. This will ease your query on how to upgrade to windows 11 be solved in the easiest process ever
3. Upgrade using Installation Assistant
Are you also struggling with the thought of how to upgrade windows 10 to 11? Here is your answer to upgrading your Windows to Windows 11 with the help of Installation Assistant. Let’s have a look at the steps to install the upgraded Windows:
- The first step would be to open the “Microsoft Support”
- Find the “ Windows 11 installation assistant” section.
- Next click the Download Now button.
- After that, you have to click on the Windows 11 installation assistant.exe file.
- Now click on the “Accept and Install”
After all these steps your device will upgrade and after upgrading it will be updated to the new upgraded operating system.
Read more: A COMPLETE GUIDE FOR WINDOWS 10 STARTUP FOLDER USERS
Now whenever you have the question of “how to upgrade to Windows 11”, just get through the above article and get your Windows up to date. This will provide you with enormous advantages and some of the latest features offered by it. We have mentioned different ways to suit different methods. All in all, whichever may work for you, pick that up and follow the steps to get your Windows upgraded and enjoy your freshly up-to-date device.
1. Can I upgrade to Windows 10?
Windows 10 can still be upgraded for free. Fortunately, there are several alternatives to paying the $139 fee for Windows 10 Home if you are upgrading from an earlier version of Windows (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1).
2. When can I upgrade to Windows 11?
If you want to update your Windows to Windows 11 the right time to do it would be when your system notifies you that your device is ready for the upgrade and you should then go for your Windows upgrade.
- Brayden Adam is a highly acclaimed tech expert who has been working in the industry for over 10 years. He is well-versed in various areas of technology, from software design and development to networking and system administration. Brayden Adam has extensive experience in developing cutting-edge software solutions and managing complex IT deployments. He also specializes in data storage, security, virtualization, and cloud computing technologies. With his vast knowledge and expertise in these areas, Brayden Adam is a sought-after consultant for many businesses seeking to take their operations to the next level.
- Technology2023.03.09Top Ways To Protect Yourself From Scams and Frauds While Using Cash App (Latest Edition)
- Technology2023.03.02A Know-How Guide To Fix Not Receiving Text Messages On Android Issue?
- Technology2023.02.27Ethernet Splitter: What is it? Which One to Buy? Is it Worth it? (All You Need To Know)
- Technology2023.02.27Ethernet Cable: What is it? What Are The Limitation? All Latest 2023