If you are facing “Error Code r008” on your device, it implies that Diffblue Cover failed to generate an instance of SomeClass. Hence, to get rid of this problem instantly, you run through many solutions on google and other tutorial videos which have misguided you. But, no need to worry, we are here with you with effective solutions.
Here are some simple steps that will guide you to fix and troubleshoot the Error Code r008. Before we start, it is really necessary for you to know why and how you face Error Code: r008. No further delay, let’s get started.
What is Error Code: r008?
Error Code R008 refers to a relatively typical runtime error that occurs when your device attempts to interpret data or some specific files. Even if you have malfunctioning hardware, you might still receive the “Error Code R008” as you may have some damaged or corrupted files in your device.
Hence, to prevent additional harm or damage to your device, it is very necessary to try to correct this error code as soon as you see it.
Reasons Behind the Occurrence of Error Code: r008
If you are using an adapter like Memu, LD Player, Genymotion, Bluestacks etc., an Error Code might definitely pop-up on your Windows operating system. Also, Similar problems are equally prevalent on Android smartphones. The below-mentioned are the key factors that are indeed the typical causes of this condition –
- When your device resources are being drained by an excessive amount of junk or unwanted files.
- If your internet, router, or modem has problems or incorrect specifications.
- In case the web server implemented on your network utterly failed to establish encrypted contact with Google’s servers.
- If you’re using an out-of-date Google Play Service app.
Read more: GUIDE TO FIX WINDOWS UPDATE ERROR 0X80070057
Easy Solutions to Fix Error Code r008/ r008 Google Store
Here are some general solutions that are enough for everyone to overcome from Error Code r008/ r008 Google Store in a short amount of time –
Solution 1 – Reload your Modem or Router
Most often, a misaligned modem or router is the cause for this R008 error. In order to continue, you must power cycle it.
- Locate your router/”Power” modem’s button.
- Now, turn off your router or modem by pressing and holding the “Power” button for a long time.
- Take the plug out of the gadget and leave it off for at least three minutes.
- Now, connect your router or modem to an electrical outlet
- Then restart the device by long-pressing the “Power” button one more and wait for a while for stable indicator lights.
- Check to see if your network connection on your Windows device is properly recovered.
Solution 2 – Update Google Play Services App
Facing Error Code: R008 in the Google Play Store on your Android device is a common reason, and periodically the Google Play service itself starts to malfunction. Hence, updating Google Play Services App plays a very important role and might definitely help you in fixing the error.
Follow the below-mentioned steps –
- Tap on Apps/Application Manager under Settings on your phone.
- Next, pick the More button by tapping Google Play Services.
- After that, tap Uninstall Updates.
- Now, go to Storage and press the Clear Cache button.
- In the new window, click Clear All Data after selecting the Manage Space box.
- Reboot your phone now then start the Chrome browser after a restart, then look for “Google Play Services.”
- In the upper right corner of the window, when the search results are shown, press the three vertical dots, then tap the Desktop Site checkbox.
- Next click the search result from Google Play (play.google.com) After that, a Google Play Services page with update and deactivate options will emerge in the Google Play Store, and later you can update it if there is any update available.
Solutions 3: Delete and Reset TCP/IP Parameters
This might be a suitable method for you to remove Error Code r008. If rebooting your modem or router didn’t solve the problem, try this method to repair the error quickly. Follow the below-mentioned steps –
- Open the “Run” dialogue box on your device, simultaneously press the “Windows Key + R” keys.
- In order to launch it, enter “CMD” in the appropriate field and press “Enter.”
- Type the following commands and hit the “Enter” key after each line to open the black “Command Prompt” window: “ipconfig /release,” “ipconfig /flushdns,” “ipconfig /renew,” and “ipconfig settings.”
- Then, enter the following commands in the correct order like -“nbtstat -r,” “netsh int ip reset,” “netsh winsock reset,” “netsh winsock reset catalog,” and “netsh int ipv4 reset reset.log” after typing each command line.
- Type “Exit” to leave the “Command Prompt” window once all of the “TCP/IP” parameters have been restored.
Note: Type the following commands properly without any mistake
Solution 4: Eliminating and Adding your Google Account
You might or might not be aware of it but, the Google Play app is the primary source of the Error Code: R008 and is considered as a google related issue. Moreover, it might develop if your Google account holds errors or has been improperly handled. Therefore, deleting your Google account from your Android device and then adding it again might solve the problem. Follow the steps below –
- On your Android device, open the “Settings” app (Gear icon).
- Select “Accounts and Backup” by navigating to the bottom of the page.
- Select “Accounts” and then “Google Account” from the menu.
- After that, a popup will appear. Select “Yes” and then select the “Remove Account” option.
- Restart your smartphone now, and then wait for Android to fully launch.
- Select “Settings” from the menu, and then select “Accounts and Backup.”
- Select “Accounts” from the menu, then select “Add Account.”
- Enter the correct Google account credentials and log in.
- When you have successfully logged in, open the “Google Play” app to see whether the problem persists.
Solution 5: Reset the Google Play Store
Sometimes, a corrupt cache or any missing file in the root installation directory on your android device is also the reason for the occurrence of Error Code: R008. Hence, to resolve the issue, resetting the Google Play Store is necessary. Follow the steps below –
- To open the “Settings” app, tap on the “Gear” button.
- Then click on the “Apps” option after swiping down the page.
- Go to the “Google Play Store” app on the list and click it now.
- Now, to access storage, select “Storage.”
- After selecting “Clear Cache,” select “Clear Data” to proceed.
- To save the settings, click the “OK” button.
- Lastly, restart your Android device now and attempt a connection to the Google Play Store once more.
Solution 6: Utilize Recovery Mode To Factory Reset Your Android Device
Last but not least, doing this might help you eliminate Error Code r008. Make sure you have a backup of all your private or essential files before using this technique to fix the problem since it will erase all of the data from your device. Follow the steps below –
- Your Android device should be turned off and kept closed for at least two minutes.
- To turn on the device, keep depressing the volume down button while pushing the “Power” button.
- The “Recovery Mode” option will appear if you keep pushing the volume down button.
- In order to start the recovery mode, press the “Power” button once more.
- Continue to hold down the “Power” button, then press and hold the “Volume Up” button.
- Select “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” by pressing the volume-down button.
- To start it, hit the power button one more time.
- At last, restart your device after it has been completely reset to see whether the problem is still occurring or not.
Read more: HOW TO FIX A WINDOWS BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH (BSOD): TECH GUIDE
We hope this article will help you resolve the Error code r008 and r008 Google store issues as these are all safe and all basic methods to get rid of them. If you are still experiencing issues with Error Code: r008, please reach out to our team for assistance. We are happy to help you troubleshoot and fix this error. Have you been able to resolve the problem on your own using one of our solutions? Let us know in the comments below.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1: How can I quickly solve Android’s R008 problem code?
Ans: Begin by gently resetting your router or modem to which your Android device is linked. Keep in mind that remove the Google Play Store application first, then reinstall it. Also to repair it quickly, you may alternatively log out and then back in with your Google account.
Q2 : How can the cache be cleared on any Android device?
Ans: To access the Apps section, first open the Settings app and then touch on it and then click on the Clear Cache option after selecting the Google Play Store option from the list. Select “Clear All Data” from the options when you get a new window and remove all the cache files.
Q3: How do I reset my Android device to factory defaults?
Ans: To access the System menu, first open the Settings app on your smartphone and then select Erase All Data after clicking on Reset. Later, if you want to factory reset your Android device, then select Reset Device.
- Brayden Adam is a highly acclaimed tech expert who has been working in the industry for over 10 years. He is well-versed in various areas of technology, from software design and development to networking and system administration. Brayden Adam has extensive experience in developing cutting-edge software solutions and managing complex IT deployments. He also specializes in data storage, security, virtualization, and cloud computing technologies. With his vast knowledge and expertise in these areas, Brayden Adam is a sought-after consultant for many businesses seeking to take their operations to the next level.
- Technology2023.03.09Top Ways To Protect Yourself From Scams and Frauds While Using Cash App (Latest Edition)
- Technology2023.03.02A Know-How Guide To Fix Not Receiving Text Messages On Android Issue?
- Technology2023.02.27Ethernet Splitter: What is it? Which One to Buy? Is it Worth it? (All You Need To Know)
- Technology2023.02.27Ethernet Cable: What is it? What Are The Limitation? All Latest 2023