Do you have any idea why you’re getting Norton Security Error 3039? Do not worry, we have a solution that will solve your problem in a few simple steps. Many Norton consumers have filed concerns such as ‘There is an error 3039 1 occurs on my Norton program.’ To resolve this issue, first, understand its symptoms, then its source, and finally how Norton error code 3039 can be resolved.
A Norton 360 failure or Norton 360 Error 3039 1 is a runtime issue. The following are the causes of error 3039 1 runtime errors:
Crash due to Error 3039 1 – Error 3039 1 locks up any input and can cause the computer to crash. This usually happens when Norton 360 is unable to realize that it has been given wrong input or is unclear of what it is meant to create.
Memory Leak – One memory leak causes Norton 360 to grow in size and use more horsepower, resulting in poor system efficiency. Critical issues may arise as a result of a lack of memory de-allocation, or there can be a link to faulty code, such as infinite loops.
What are the Symptoms of Norton Security Error 3039?
- If there is an issue, such as Norton error 3039 or 65559, your currently active window will crash.
- If you run the same software more than once and it crashes each time, this indicates that error 3039 is causing the problem.
- Windows displays the message “Norton AntiVirus Error 3039, 65559.”
- There may be some stuttering in your Windows.
- Your Windows will have a slow reaction time.
- In rare cases, the system will freeze.
Causes of Norton Security Error 3039
- Norton 360 Error 3039 1 registry entry is invalid or corrupt.
- Norton 360 Error 3039 1 has been corrupted by a virus or malware. It has been intentionally or inadvertently uninstalled by another software (apart from Norton 360).
- Another software is interfering with Norton 360 Error 3039 1.
- Norton 360 (Norton 360 Error 3039 1) was corrupted during the download or installation process.
How to fix Norton Error 3039?
You can try out these solutions to rectify the Norton Error 3039. Try each solution one by one.
Solution 1: Run Norton Power Eraser
- Begin by going to the manufacturer’s website. To download Norton Power Eraser, click the ‘Download Now’ button.
- Then, depending on your browser, select Save File or Run to save the file to your PC.
- After that, double-click the NPE.exe file. And then press ‘Yes’ to proceed with the installation procedure.
- To accept a software licensing agreement, select the ‘Accept’ option from the wizard.
- Now, from the Norton Power Eraser window, select Unwanted Application Scan.
- To delete undesirable programs, click ‘Uninstall’ when the results are displayed on a screen.
- To remove the applications, follow the on-screen instructions.
Solution 2: Fix Registry Files
This approach is quite dangerous, yet it is one of the most effective ways to solve this problem in a single move. All you have to do is try to make some modifications to your system’s registry files. While modifying files, there is a great possibility that your registry files may be corrupted. A faulty code line might destroy the entire system, necessitating the installation of a new product.
As a result, we would like to offer WIn Thruster to help you solve this problem. You must execute the program, and it will make the necessary adjustments.
Solution 3: Uninstall Norton Software
- To begin, go to norton.com/setup and download the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool.
- To launch the installer, open the downloads folder and then double-click on the downloaded file.
- Accept the software licensing agreement by clicking Agree, and then click Remove and Reinstall.
- To remove the Norton product from the system, select Continue or Remove.
- After successfully removing the Norton 360, click Restart to save the changes you’ve made.
- Now, when the machine restarts, follow the directions on the screen to reinstall Norton 360.
- You must accept the Software licensing agreement in order to reinstall Norton 360 on your PC.
Solution 4: Re-install Your Runtime Libraries
- You may be seeing the problem as a result of an upgrade, such as the MS Visual C++ package, which may not have been installed properly or entirely. Then you may remove the current package and install a fresh copy.
- Uninstall the software by navigating to Programs and Features and searching for and selecting the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package.
- Click Uninstall at the top of the list, and then restart your computer.
- Download and install the most recent redistributable package from Microsoft.
Solution 5: Install Windows Again
If your Windows is displaying errors and lags. As a result, one of the causes of Norton Error 3039, 65559 might be an old or damaged operating system. Install a new operating system and try again to resolve this issue.
If Norton Issue 3039 is not the error you are experiencing and you are experiencing another sort of error, please see our prior articles on Norton Errors and Fixes.
Solution 6: Clean Your Disk
- You may possibly be experiencing runtime errors as a result of insufficient free space on your machine.
- You should think about backing up your stuff and making space on your hard disc.
- Additionally, you may delete your cache and restart your computer.
- You may also use Disk Cleanup, open an explorer window, and right-click your primary directory (this is usually C: )
- Click Properties, then Disk Cleanup.
Know about the temporarily disable Norton security
Solution 7: Look For Runtime Error
- If your problem is due to Internet Explorer, you might try the following:
- Restart your web browser.
- For Windows 7, select Start, then Control Panel, and then Internet Options on the left side. Then, under the Advanced tab, select the Reset option.
- For Windows 8 and 10, put Internet Options into the search box, then select the Advanced tab and click Reset.
- Disable script debugging and error reporting.
- You may disable script debugging by going to the Advanced tab in the same Internet Options window.
- Mark the radio button with a checkmark.
- Simultaneously, uncheck the “Display a Notification about Every Script Error” option, then click Apply and OK.
Solution 8: Close all the Interrupting Programs
- When you see a runtime error, keep in mind that it is caused by applications that are incompatible with one another. Stopping these competing initiatives is the first step toward resolving the issue.
- By pressing Ctrl-Alt-Del at the same moment, you may access Task Manager. This will provide a list of the applications that are now executing.
- Go to the Processes tab and, one by one, terminate the applications by highlighting each one and clicking the End Process button.
- You must determine whether the error notice will reappear each time you terminate a process.
- Once you’ve determined which software is generating the issue, you may proceed to the next troubleshooting step, which is reinstalling the application.
Few Final Words
So those are the strategies and approaches for resolving and repairing Norton Error Code 3039. You could believe that in my case, everything is the same except for the last digit. Don’t worry, these ways will help you to resolve Norton problem 3039, 65559, Norton error 3039 104, Norton error 3039 106, and Norton Security Error 3039.
I hope you find this blog to be useful. If you are unable to complete any step and are unable to find a solution, you may call our technical specialists, who are standing by to assist you. So get in touch with them and find a solution to your troubles.