Norton Mobile Security is one of the best tools that aid you in maintaining mobile security. It is designed to provide you the best security while working on the Internet. We all are very well aware that tablets and other mobile devices can be put at high risk. There can be several threats responsible for your risk. Like any other computing equipment, mobiles also become unable to prevent some viruses from entering into it. That’s the reason why we need such a tool as Norton Mobile Security.
With this dynamic tool, we can eliminate all those factors that put us at threat. Moreover, we can improve our safety online. Well, many of us prefer to do things online like shopping and online Banking. This saves time but, it can bring digital threats. Cybercriminals may access your data and all the information that you want to remain closed. But, you don’t need to worry as Norton Mobile Security is there to help. You can use this amazing software and save yourself from getting trapped in such nuisances. If you want to know more about the tool then, read below and learn the various benefits of this mobile protection.
Benefits of Norton Mobile Security
Listed below are some major benefits of the tool. Check out the reasons below to use the software on your mobile.
- It is the best tool for securing and restoring your contact information. Since it enables you to share the contact securely, most businessmen prefer it.
- Keep the information safe by providing you a higher level of online privacy.
- Safeguard all the activities that you do on your mobile.
- Designed to secure us from digital threats that can appear silently.
- It will also save all your personal information when you try to download, open, or use an app.
- Remote activation is the most fascinated benefit of this tool. With this feature, you cannot develop a risk of theft. Even if you leave the device behind, the tool will tell you where it is placed.
- You can witness these amazing benefits across multiple smartphones and tablets by buying just a single subscription to Norton Mobile Security.
So, these are some of the best benefits of using this tool. Norton Mobile Security takes care of your privacy and provides you every little thing through which you can safeguard it.
Well, you may find the same protection in Norton 360. It comes in multiple editions such as Standard, Deluxe, and bundles with LifeLock. With these versions, you can protect 1,5, 10, or unlimited devices. Furthermore, Windows PC, Mac, iOS, and Android devices are compatible with this tool. So, if you want to make a step further in keeping your data secure then, use Norton 360.
Why Do You Use The Tool
Some people neglect the need for such types of security. They didn’t realize the benefit and believe that the password is efficient enough to protect them from such types of scams. They can protect you within a limit as there can be many situations in which you stake yourself at the risk. For instance, when you download some free apps, you invite a lot of people who can watch you. These kinds of apps can put your identity at risk.
But, the tool is always ready to protect you from these nuisances. It has an inbuilt App Advisor feature through which you can acknowledge hidden risks and threats. The tool informs you about every risk to your privacy along with instances of malware when downloading from the Google Play Store.
If you think that you are safe as you do not download apps then, let us tell you that you are wrong. You are still at risk even at the time of browsing the internet, shopping online, playing games, and connecting with people online. The tool is real dynamite that will explode every threat and also provides a great deal of insight into what you are downloading.
You may also like: NORTON POWER ERASER: DOWNLOAD AND USE IN WINDOWS 10/8/7 AND WINDOWS XP/VISTA
Key Security Features of Norton Mobile Security
Here listed some of the best security features that you may need to know.
- Anti-theft remotely locks and wipes your information on lost or stolen devices. This way, it prevents anyone from accessing it.
- With call and text blockers, you can feel secure against calls and mobile spam that you no longer want.
- It also has malware protection that scans and cleans apps with spyware, viruses, and other threats.
- You can access here Remote Locate, a tool that enables you to locate a lost or stolen device.
- Restore and share your contact information across Android, iPad, or iPhone, with Contacts Backup.
- Another feature of Safe Browsing will help you to protect your personal information from the websites you visit the most.
- Privacy Report Interactive Map brings you the places where personal data might be shared.
- The tool has Antiphishing Web Protection that works to secure you from online scams. It shows aggression at blocking fraudulent websites.
- An anti-malware blocker prevents you from downloading malware or viruses on your device. It also protects you before you proceed with downloading such risky apps.
- Privacy Advisor tells you about risks related to your identity through the scanning procedure. It scans an app before download so that it cannot threaten your privacy settings.
- SIM Card lock works wonders when someone removes your SIM card from the mobile by shutting down your phone.
- Intrusive Adware app advice helps you with the ability to know if the app has a high level of intrusive ads in it.
With these features, you can easily take some rest without any worry about your data. The tool comprises all the relevant things that anyone can desire in this digital world.
System Requirement for the Tool
- iOS 8.0 or later
- Android: 4.0.3 or later
- Storage of around 50 MB
- Works smoothly with Android phones and tablets that have the Google Play app installed.
- Browser Support for Web Protection
Android Standard Browser
- Google Chrome 18 for Android or later
- Samsung standard browser 1,0 or later
- Opera 8.0 or later
- Firefox for Android 37.0.2 or later
Desktop Browser Support
- Opera 11 or later
- Safari 5 or later
- Mozilla Firefox 5 or later
- Google Chrome 14 or later
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or later
Mobile Browser Support
- Safari 5.1 or later
- Google Chrome for Mobile 1.0 or later
- Android standard browser 1.5 or later
You may also like: STEPS TO INSTALL NORTON SECURITY ON MOBILE AND PC – COMPLETE GUIDE
Installation Guide for Norton Mobile Security
Now that, you have learned all the essential things related to the tool, it’s time to move into the installation guide. The app can be t used from the Google Play Store, retail store, eStore, App Store. So, let’s follow the guidelines to install Norton Mobile Security.
Steps to Install Norton Mobile Security on Android
- You need to first open your Android phone.
- Now, just navigate to the Google Play Store.
- Try to download the Norton Mobile Security app.
- Hit the Install button followed by selecting the accept option.
- Once you have done the installation process, you need to click on the Open button.
- Read and accept the Terms and Conditions provided in the Norton software.
- After that, hit the continue button.
- Tap on the menu icon placed at the upper left corner of the screen.
- Moving on, just by clicking on the sign-in option.
- You need to now give your email ID and the password related to the Norton software.
- In the next step, hit the sign-in tab.
- Move to the instructions that are showing on the screen of your Android.
- After completing this procedure, the installation becomes completed.
Steps to Install Norton Mobile Security on iOS
- The first and foremost thing for you to do is to open the App Store on your iOS.
- Then, try to download and install the Norton Mobile Antivirus.
- When the download and installation process completes, you need to tap on the Open button.
- At this stage, you need to read carefully all the essentials that are given in the Privacy Notice dialog screen and Norton License Agreement.
Steps to Activate Norton Mobile Security
For Android: Go to the home screen of your Android device.
- Then, try to open the Norton Mobile Security software.
- Choose the My Norton icon that you will see at the bottom of the main tab.
- Now, just click on the purchase option button and choose all the desired plans
- After the purchase is done, a message will pop up with a sign-in notification.
- Next, hit the button named Register to activate the product’s services on its own.
Apple: Move to the official web page of Norton Mobile Security from an iOS device.
- Then, tap on entering a Product key option.
- Enter the email address and the password that is registered with the Norton product
- Now, you need to hit the sign-in button.
- Click on the Create Account option to get a new Norton account.
- Just give the relevant details that are asked and then choose the Create Account button.
- You need to enter now 25 digit product key of the Norton program.
- Select the verify tab to launch the tool.
- After studying all the settings, you need to click on the continue button.
- Ensure that you have provided the credentials that means your email ID and password.
- Later on, choose the My Norton icon and after that choose the name that will enable you to view the data of your subscription.
- You have to follow now installation procedure of Norton Mobile Security as guided on your mobile to complete the entire process.
Steps to Configure Wi-Fi Security in Norton Mobile Security
- Norton secures VPN to secure the device from the public networks.
- You can move to the VPN power icon that is shown in the app and enable/disable VPN.
- Once you enable it, you can protect your IP address and location from being used by any other person.
Steps to Activate and Configure Anti Theft in Norton Mobile Security
- To initiate, you need to open the Norton Mobile Security app on an Android device.
- Choose the device option placed on the window.
- Now, select the Anti-theft option.
- Tap on the Setup option to open the Device Administrator settings.
- After that, choose the Activate this Device Admin app tab to turn on the feature named Anti-theft.
- Once done with that, you need to turn on the location on your device.
- This way the software becomes enable to access your location.
- You can also enable the Security wipe feature by selecting the bar located just opposite.
- Now, you will have great help in deleting the data after any other person filling in the wrong password 10 times.
- Make sure to eradicate the SIM card once you have switched off your phone.
- in the end, the user needs to hit on the slide bar located just opposite the SIM card.
Steps to Enable Web Protection in Norton Mobile
- Move to the lower part of the screen when the app launched properly.
- Now, you need to hit the icon named Web protection.
- You will see a slide bar, just turn on the feature.
Activate Norton Mobile Security SafeSearch
- To begin, you need to click on the Norton Mobile antivirus app icon.
- Now, touch the online icon placed on your screen
- Moving on, choose the Safe search option and then select Add shortcut.
- You need to click on the Add Search Bar by swiping right.
Steps to Block Spam Calls in Norton Mobile Security
- First of all, move your focus towards the app.
- Now, touch the app icon and select Call Blocking.
- You need to navigate to the settings and try to find Manage Other Incoming calls.
- Select the tab named choose Numbers, not in contacts.
- After that, select the appropriate option to block unknown numbers.
- You can block the number by hitting the block button.
Steps to activate Sim Card Lock in the tool
- First of all, launch the application on your mobile.
- Now, move to the menu icon.
- Search for the app settings.
- Move to the slider beside the SIM card lock option located in the Anti-Theft section.
- Tap on the same and enable it.
So, this is the entire guide related to Norton Mobile Security. We wish that you find this guide resourceful and it resolves all your queries. However, if there are some questions left unanswered then try to contact the customer care team of Norton. Also, make sure to bookmark the site as other articles might help you in the future.
- Technology2023.04.20How To Connect Roku To TV? Easy Guide To Follow
- Technology2023.04.20How to Connect Nintendo Switch to TV? (With and Without Dock)
- Technology2023.04.205 Best Barndominium Design Software (DIY & Professional)
- Technology2023.04.20What Is The Relation Between Behavior-Driven Development And Agile Methodology?