Norton provides you with the Norton free antivirus software that you can use for 30 days. When it comes to the security of your system, you will prefer to buy an antivirus that is worth the amount you pay for it. Also, some people would see no point in paying for the antivirus software just by looking at the advertisements. It is surely fair to some extent. With the use of the internet more in our lives, the threat to personal information is increasing and it needs to be protected. If you do not have a reliable antivirus installed on the system, you can become a victim of the virus. So, you need to install a reliable antivirus system.
Here is all you need to know about the Norton antivirus free trial. Let’s get you started with how you can get the Norton free trial for your system. Read the article till the end to know more about it.
Norton free antivirus software
You are going to get a 30-day Norton 360 free trial. This version of the tool will work the same as the paid software for the next 30 days of your purchase. You will have to enter your credit card to avail the Norton AntiVirus trialware. The amount will be deducted from the credit card if you choose to continue with the software. If you cancel the subscription before 30 days, you will not be charged. You can visit the Norton Account and make the purchase.
Before we get into how you can get the Norton Antivirus trial, here are some of the malware threats from which your system will be protected with this Free Norton antivirus.
- Worms: Worms will not affect your system directly but they carry payloads in which they can have malware programs. Because of the worms, your system can be affected by malware.
- Rootkits: It is a type of malware that cybercriminals use. It will allow the criminals to get into your system without your knowledge and it will act as the inner working of your system. Also, it may act as an open door for other criminal activities to enter your system.
- SONAR behavioral pattern: It will monitor the incoming files on your system to make sure that no file behaves strangely.
- Viruses: We all are aware of what Viruses are and they affect our system directly. They look for opportunities to replicate and affect other systems also.
- Spyware: This can affect your system to a great extent. These are used to gather information from the system with the knowledge of the user of the system. It can also steal the information that a user enters into the webserver. It can be harmful to the personal information of the user.
Steps to get Antivirus Norton free
So, if you want to try using the Norton free antivirus software, here are all the steps that you need to follow.
- To start with, you will have to open the Norton official website.
- You will then have to enter your credentials to create an account.
- When done, you will have to choose the application for which you need to get the free Norton. Also, choose the plan that you wish to opt for.
- After this, you will have to enter all the details of your credit card and then proceed with the process.
- Finally, click on the free trial option and you can start using the application.
- In case you want to continue using it, the amount will be automatically deducted and if you do not want to use it, you can cancel the subscription anytime before the trial period ends.
Norton 360 features
Now, here is a list of all the features of Norton 360 that you will get in Norton’s free trial also.
- The Norton 360 will help you to keep your PCs, tablets, Mac, and smartphones safe.
- Also, it will scan and block all the malware spams and other threats that your system may face.
- It also provides you with a feature of parental control so that you can track online activities.
- Other than this, every time you try to make a risky download, you will get a warning.
- Lastly, it provides you Virus protection.
Identity theft protection:
- With the help of proprietary technology, you can keep track of where you have used your personal information.
- It will always alert you when there is identity theft.
- The NortonLifeLock can also help you to fix the issue in case you have become a victim of identity theft.
- Also, it is one of the best brands for identity theft protection.
- You can browse anonymously and it provides you safe browsing.
- Also, you can block the ad tracking from the advertisers.
- You can also access the public Wi-fi safely.
- The tool also provides you with bank-grade encryption.
Important points to keep in mind
So, here are some of the important points that you need to keep in mind so that you can easily use the Norton free trial. Read all the points below.
- To start with, you need to know that you need to enter your payment details if you want to avail of the Norton free trial. If you fail to cancel the subscription within 30 days, the amount for the next month will be deducted.
- Other than this, you must know that as soon as you avail of the Norton antivirus free trial, your trial period will start. You can then download it on all the systems and then start using it. Also, if you have availed of the free trial version at a discounted price, it will be valid for the term of the plan. After that, you will have to pay the annual or monthly usual charges.
- Also, when you avail of the free trial, the company has the full right to add, remove or modify the services provided. It will be provided in the license and services agreement.
- Next, It is a must that you know that number of devices allowed to use the free Norton antivirus will be for personal uses only. It will not be applicable for commercial use.
- Other than this, you will need to have an internet connection on your system to use the application.
- You may have to download the mobile application for Norton separately.
- Also, you need to know that protection from scams or phishing attacks will be provided to the systems in which you have installed the Norton device. You may not get the reimbursement when there is identity theft indirectly or directly from the phishing attack.
System requirements to use Norton antivirus trialware
You must know that all the features provided by the Norton Antivirus will not be available for all the operating systems. Here are some of the system specifications that you need to check before you opt to use the Norton anti-virus trial.
For windows operating system:
- Microsoft Windows 7 all versions.
- Microsoft Windows 8 all versions. There are chances that you may not get some features in the Windows 8 start screen.
- Microsoft Windows 10 except the Windows 10 s.
For Mac operating system:
Norton free antivirus will be available for the current and last two versions of the operating system. Also, you will not get the parental control feature in the operating system
For the iOS operating system
When it comes to the iOS operating system, the Norton provides all the features for the iPads or iPhones running on the current and last two versions of the iOS.
Now, when it comes to Android, all the features can be accessed on mobile phones having Android version 6.0 or later.
This is it. This was all you need to know about the Norton antivirus free trial. It is definitely worth a try when you have to check which antivirus is best for your system. We have tried to provide you with all the relevant and required knowledge. Hopefully, the article has helped you.