Do you want to rebrand yourself on Tiktok? If you have split with your partner and want to refresh your videos with your existing account, then this guide is going to help you a lot in every way. Well, Tiktok has tremendous growth. It is massively reaching millions of users on a daily basis—however, TikTok is truly a fantastic way to pass your boring time, but there are instances when you want to wipe out the slate completely. If this is your situation and you want to delete all your TikTok videos, then you must read the whole tutorial all the way through its conclusion and get the answer to questions like– how to delete Tiktok videos. and how to delete all your Tiktok videos at once.
How to Delete Videos on Tiktok?
Do you also don’t want to see a particular video of yours on your Tiktok account? If you are also struggling to delete the Tiktok videos from your account, then this section is for you. Deleting Tiktok videos is not a big deal; one can easily delete the videos even at once too. Well, this section will only go to cover “how to delete Tiktok videos.” However, the steps are easy that we have written below; check out and perform them to delete the video. Performing this would require you to have a very good internet connection. Hence, you must connect with a fluent internet connection, and you can try ethernet cables to power up your internet connectivity easily.
- Launch your Tiktok app.
- In the bottom right part of your screen, you will find your own profile option. Click it.
- Here, on the next screen, you will get all the videos that you have uploaded.
- Choose the video that you want to delete.
- Click the three dots settings option, coming in the bottom right area of your video.
- Here, you will see a delete option in the menu.
- A prompt will come up asking you about the confirmation of deleting the video.
- Launch Tiktok on your device.
- Check the top right corner and open your profile. Click the view profile option. This way, you will get into your own profile page.
- Here, on this screen, you will see all the videos that you have uploaded.
- Now, you have to play the video that you want to delete.
- Click the three dots and click delete. Here the process is done.
If you are still watching your videos on your TikTok feed, then it must be someone else who has previously downloaded your videos and uploaded them from their account. To rectify this sort of thing, you must make your settings not allow anyone to download before uploading your video.
How to Delete Draft Videos on Tiktok?
There are videos that you don’t want to make life because there could be any, but it makes your drafts folder filled. Thus, you can delete unnecessary drafts from your phone as they may be taking up space from your phone and also making the app heavier which can affect the efficiency of your app in the long run. Thus, you must not keep unwanted drafts saved on your device for an extended period of time. You must keep deleting them. Well, we have given the researched steps that you can perform to delete the drafts on your device.
- Launch your Tiktok app on your smartphone.
- Select your profile icon coming in the bottom left corner.
- Here, you can see all the videos that you have uploaded, along with a separate folder of your drafts.
- Select and open the folder to see all the saved drafts.
- Check the upper right area of your mobile phone; you can simply locate the option to list your drafts.
- Select manually the drafts you want to delete.
- Now, select the delete option to eliminate all the unwanted drafts.
How to Make Tiktok Videos Private?
Deleting a video is an irreversible process. If you want to hide your video for a little time and make it live again, then you must go to make it private instead of deleting it, as you will not be able to see this video on your account ever again. Hence, we would recommend you make the video private.
- Launch your Tiktok app and open the video that you don’t want to make live any longer.
- Again, click the three-dot more option coming in the bottom right corner of the video.
- Here, choose the padlock option and get into the privacy settings menu.
- Locate ‘who can watch your video’ and select from the drop-down menu indicating three options: Everyone, Friends, and only me.
- Select only the me the option to make it private.
How To Delete All Your Tiktok Videos At Once?
There are times when one wants to clean the slate and start a refresh. If you also want to rebrand or start anew then deleting all your Tiktok videos can be a way out for you. If you want to delete all your videos at once, then unfortunately, there is no way to delete all of them at a time.
As deleting Tiktok videos is an irreversible process hence, Twatiktok gives chances and warnings if you want to change your mind. Thus, you will need to delete every video one by one manually. Well, how to delete videos on Tiktok would be the question coming up in your head. Then we have given the solution in the above section. You can simply follow those steps and delete your Tiktok videos. You can use other apps instead of TikTok for making your personal videos, such as Snapchat, but if you are having any issues with it, such as Snapchat won’t open, then you must rectify it first.
Alternative For How To Delete All Your Tiktok Videos At Once
As you know that you can not delete all your Tiktok videos at once, then you must look for an alternative option to it. So, the alternative how to delete all Tiktok videos at once is to delete your account directly. Deleting your account will delete all the videos at once easily. If you are thinking about how to delete your Tiktok account, then here we are coming up with the steps.
- Log into your Tiktok account.
- Select the “Account” option coming in the left button showing your profile icon.
- Click three dots coming on the top of your smartphone screen.
- Here, you can select the manage account tab.
- You will locate the phone number tab, click it, and enter your number.
- This way, verification will be done. You will have to enter the OTP
- Tap on the “Delete account” option coming in the last.
- Click confirm actually to confirm your action.
- Another verification will be done. This time, you have to enter a verification captcha.
- Now, Click delete the account for the very last time.
- Your account will be deleted.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Why can’t I Delete a Tiktok video?
There can be various reasons why you are not able to delete your Tiktok videos. Maybe you are not performing the right process to delete the video. Well, you can simply do this with the below steps—
Launch the Tiktok app> Get into your profile> Select the video> Click three dots> Select delete video> Confirm the action.
Q2. How do you Delete all your Tiktok videos fast?
There is no way through which you can delete all your Tiktok videos at once. To do so, you will need to do it manually, or you can delete your Tiktok account. These are the two only ways through which you can perform the delete.
Q3. How do you delete TikTok from your phone?
No doubt, Tiktok has been too addictive for so many people. Deleting the whole app can be a way out for many people. You can simply delete the Tiktok app from your phone with the below-written steps.
- Long press the app icon coming on your desktop until the menu options come up.
- Click Uninstall.
If you have been confused about how to delete Tiktok videos and how to delete all your Tiktok videos at once, then this guide has probably helped you out. In this guide, we have given you tested & trusted steps through which you can easily delete your videos and even your Tiktok account. Deleting all videos in bulk is not possible. You must delete them one by one manually, but we have given you an alternative option to it which may have worked for you too. If you are still confused about anything, then you can contact us anytime.
- Technology2023.04.20How To Connect Roku To TV? Easy Guide To Follow
- Technology2023.04.20How to Connect Nintendo Switch to TV? (With and Without Dock)
- Technology2023.04.205 Best Barndominium Design Software (DIY & Professional)
- Technology2023.04.20What Is The Relation Between Behavior-Driven Development And Agile Methodology?