Anyone would like to get things for free? And what if we say you can enjoy a free VPN service with all the paid features? Yes, you can have a free trial of CyberGhost for approx 45 days in which you will be enjoying all the facilities that a paid subscriber gets.
However, with the reliable feature of 45 days, money-back guarantee you will be able to get a long Cyberghost VPN free trial. In this article, we are going to show you how you can get a 45-day long Cyberghost free trial. You just need to get along with the article.
What is CyberGhost?
CyberGhost is a VPN service that has a wide network range across the globe. It also provides you with various other benefits as well. CyberGhost gives such strong encryption through which you can hide your actual location and your identity from ISP, hackers, advertisers, and the government. No matter whether you’re streaming, torrenting, gaming, shopping, banking, or simply browsing. Let’s check more of its features below.
- Maximum of 7 devices connected at once.
- 8200+ servers are dispersed over 91+ countries.
- There is live chat customer support available.
- It guaranteed a 45-day refund policy.
- No-Logs Policy
- Strong Encryption
How to Get a Free Trial CyberGhost?
CyberGhost free trial offers 48 hours of free trials for mobile users and 24 hours for desktop. This time is an authenticated time period given by the company to ensure its features and services. That time is certainly not enough for anyone. This is why we are coming up with a hack that would provide you with 45 days of a free trial. CyberGhost gives a 45-day money-back guarantee that you can use to extend your free trial.
You can enjoy a trial service only with limited features but a monthly package is more than a trial with numerous features. You can connect up to 7 devices at a time while in the free trial you can only make a single access. Here Let’s see the Quick process through which you can have your money back.
- Open CyberGhost’s original website and subscribe for a plan whichever you may want.
- Now, complete with all the on-screen wizards.
- And after using it for a period you can apply for money back.
Before you actually proceed with this hack, please keep in mind that you purchase the plan from the original website of CyberGhost instead of purchasing it from the downloaded app. We are saying this because, if you do the payment from a third-party store then it will come back to you from the third party which will take time. Contrary, If you do it from their website then the money back would be easier.
- Indeed, you have to pay first whenever you try something to get a refund. We would advise you to subscribe to a 2-year long plan as it would give you a long trial of 2 months. On the contrary, if you subscribe to a plan for 1 or 2 months it will give you only 14 days which would not be enough. Hence, You must go for a long-term subscription.
- You must not pay using Bitcoin and other advanced currencies as it would get tough for you to get a refund. If you are probably looking for a refund then you must pay simply.
- You must get the subscription from their websites no third party will be in between which allow the money transfer easier.
How to Get a Refund After Cancellation?
If you are longing for a long trial from CyberGhost then a money-back guarantee can be a very good way for you. However, if you have taken the subscription for a trial and are stuck now for your money. You would need to cancel your subscription first before you get a refund. The process is quite similar to SurfShark and here’s how to do it. then don’t worry we are here to rescue you, you just need to follow these simple steps to get a refund.
- Go to the official website and log in with your credentials.
- Click on the option of live chat there.
- Type refund and let the customer representative know your problem and wait for their reply.
- When the refund proceeds wait till the money is credited back to your account.
Is a Free VPN Worth Using?
You must always have a reliable and quality VPN like NordVPN as using a free VPN will definitely cost your anonymity even higher. It may sound good but, we would advise you not to go the way of a free VPN as it can be costlier than the purchased one. Yes, the risk you are taking to use a free VPN is very much high. If you are thinking how? Then just read along. We have listed anything and everything about it in the below points.
- Using a free VPN can mean that you are putting your privacy at stake. Because there are already many illegitimate things ongoing on these free VPNs. That can affect your privacy and may breach your data.
- Unnecessary ads are known as the inviter of viruses. And free VPNs come with a lot of ads pop-up which ultimately brings virus and suspicious malware to your device.
- Many people have already been connected to it because of its free service this is why it may take a long time to buffer.
- Lastly, Bandwidth will surely escalate as the free VPN has many users connected to it.
Cyberghost is a trusted VPN that has been used for years and is known for its reliability and good services. You can enjoy its seamless services from anywhere on the globe. We have provided you with the steps through which you can get a free trial CyberGhost. We hope that this guide has resolved your queries. If you have any queries, you may contact us in the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. How to get a CyberGhost free trial?
You can simply get a free trial before you subscribe to a plan. Else you can enjoy a long free trial with a money-back guarantee. You just need to go to their website and look for an affordable plan. Subscribe to it. Afterward, within a period of 45 days ask for a return and cancel the service.
Q2. How to cancel CyberGhost free trial?
Asking for a refund from CyberGhost is quite an easy thing. You can simply follow the below steps and get your refund.
- Open the website of CyberGhost.
- Click on the 24X7 customer support service chat.
- Start Chatting, Type refund there, and follow the onscreen wizards.
- Wait for the money to be credited to our account.
Q3. How long is CyberGhost’s free trial?
CyberGhost authenticated free trial is just for 24 hours for desktops and 48 hours for Phones and you cannot connect to another device in that particular time. But with a money-back guarantee, you can enjoy a maximum of 45 days of a free trial.
- Technology2023.04.20How To Connect Roku To TV? Easy Guide To Follow
- Technology2023.04.20How to Connect Nintendo Switch to TV? (With and Without Dock)
- Technology2023.04.205 Best Barndominium Design Software (DIY & Professional)
- Technology2023.04.20What Is The Relation Between Behavior-Driven Development And Agile Methodology?