Computers have become an important part of our lives. We use computers for studying, shopping, surfing the internet, watching movies, storing our important data, etc. Now that your computer has all the important data, it is also important to have a backup of your computer. This is when Acronis Clone Software comes into the picture.
Acronis cloning software stores all the data of your computer. It creates a clone of your computer’s data. This will prevent you from losing all your data, in case you get hacked or your computer gets crashed. This also allows you to have remote access to your computer.
What is Acronis Clone Software?
As the name suggests, it creates a clone of your computer. Acronis Clone Software is a disk copying software. In simple words, it creates an exact copy of your computer. It copies every bit of information from a computer’s hard drive to another disk. It creates a copy of the operating system, apps, images, videos, files, documents, and basically everything that your computer has on its hard drive.
Why Do I Need Acronis Clone Software?
Because it makes your work easy. If you use Acronis Cloning Software then you will not have to manually manage the data and transfer it to another disk. Laptops are easy to carry, but you cannot carry a computer everywhere so it allows you to have remote access to your computer. Let’s focus on some of the key features of Acronis Clone Software.
Acronis Clone Software is highly secured. Even the best hackers find it hard to invade the security veil of this software. So, all the data you store here is safe. It would not be deleted or hacked.
It allows you to restore multiple computers at once so you do not have to configure each computer manually. This saves a lot of time and makes your work easy.
It is very simple. You just need to download Acronis Clone Software from its official website and create your account and you are ready to use it. After creating your account you can start the backup process.
The flexibility of Acronis disk cloning is its best feature. You can clone various computers at once and you can have remote access to any of the clones through any device, even your mobile phone. Isn’t that great?
Free Trial Version
Acronis disk clone comes with a 30 days trial period. This means that you can use it for free for the first 30 days and if you like it, you can purchase the paid version which has several additional features as well.
Benefits of Acronis Clone Software
Now that we have discussed the key features of Acronis, let’s talk about its benefits.
- It creates a clone of the operating system, apps, images, videos, files, documents, and basically everything that your computer has on its hard drive.
- You can create clones of multiple computers on one disk.
- You can have access to your computer from any other device as well, it will be the same as your computer.
- Moreover, you will have a backup of all your computer’s data. In case your computer crashes or you have to factory restore it, you will not lose any of your data.
- It makes the cloning process easy, you do not have to manually clone your computer which saves a lot of time and energy.
- All your data is safe with Acronis. Hackers or third parties cannot have access to your data.
How To Use Acronis?
Well, it is very easy to use Acronis. Here we will tell you about 8 simple steps to clone your computer on Acronis.
- Step 1: Go to Acronis official website and download their Application. Now install it on your computer.
- Step 2: Open the Application and create your account. You will have to provide details like your name and email id.
- Step 3: Once you save your email, you will get an activation link on your email. Click on that.
- Step 4: Now register yourself. You can choose to use the 30 days trial version or you can use the paid version from the start.
- Step 5: Now open the Application and select the Automatic Clone Method.
- Step 6: Now Select the Source Disk from where you want to create the clone.
- Step 7: Now Select the Destination Disk.
- Step 8: After selecting the Destination Disk, the Data Transfer will start and in a few minutes the clone of your computer will be ready.
If you want to clone your computer but do not want to use Acronis, then also we got you covered. Here we are going to tell you about the best alternatives for Acronis Clone Software.
EaseUS Todo Backup
This software works on both Windows and Mac. It comes with a subscription fee of $29.95 for a year, $39.95 for two years, and $59 for lifetime. This company also provides an option for free cloning with EaseUS Partition Master where you can clone entire devices up to 8 TB but this is only available for Windows.
Paragon Hard Disk Manager
This software also works on both Windows and Mac. It has a subscription fee of $49.95 per computer for lifetime, which is much better than Acronis $49.45 per year subscription fee. You can purchase it from the company’s official website.
This software is only available for Windows. The professional version of AOMEI comes with a subscription fee of $39.95 for a single PC. Whereas, you can use its normal version for free. You can download the free version from AOMEI’s official website.
At The End
It is always better to have a clone of your computer and this is why it is recommended to use the best free cloning software from reputed providers. It provides you with remote access to your computer and it is obviously better to have a backup of all your data in case a hacker tries to attack your computer or your computer faces some technical issues.
When it comes to cloning, Acronis Clone Software is the best. It allows you to create clones of multiple computers simultaneously. Their security is also very good so all your data is safe with them. It is easy to use as well.
FAQs: Frequently Asked Questions
Q1- Is Acronis clone free?
No. it comes with a 30 days trial period, which means that you can use it for free for the first thirty days and after that, you will have to buy its paid version to continue using it. There are chances that you might find the Acronis cracked version for free but we would not suggest you to use it because it does not come with the safety that only Acronis provides.
Q2- Can you clone with Acronis?
Yes, you can clone your computer with Acronis. It copies every bit of information from a computer’s hard drive to another disk. It creates a copy of the operating system, apps, images, videos, files, documents, and basically everything that your computer has on its hard drive. You can have access to the Acronis clone disk anywhere.
Q3- Is Acronis clone good?
Yes. In fact, Acronis Clone Software is very good, much better than the other available options. It is very easy to use. It has really good security that even the best hackers are not able to invade so all your data is safe with Acronis. As well as, it also provides you remote access to your computer and not only one but you can create clones of several computers simultaneously. Also, it comes with a 30-day free trial period, which means that you can use it for free for the first 30 days.
- Technology2023.04.20How To Connect Roku To TV? Easy Guide To Follow
- Technology2023.04.20How to Connect Nintendo Switch to TV? (With and Without Dock)
- Technology2023.04.205 Best Barndominium Design Software (DIY & Professional)
- Technology2023.04.20What Is The Relation Between Behavior-Driven Development And Agile Methodology?